A)Monthly Water Quality Analysis & Equipment Checks
We perform Monthly Water Quality Analysis & Equipment Checks for our local clients to ensure all the equipment is working as it should. Should you be outside of our local service zone, we can assist you in doing your own in-house water quality checks.
Why Monthly Visits?
1. Ensure the equipment is working efficiently.
2. Minimizes costly and time consuming break downs.
3. Filters, membranes, and UV Bulbs are replaced as necessary.
4. Supplies such as bottles and caps can be delivered at the same time.
5. Detailed Report is completed and a copy left with you to review, keep on file, and serve as a service history.
6. Inspection of equipment for any necessary cleaning, repairs, or upgrades.
7. On hand to provide equipment training and answer any questions that staff may have.
8. Keep you up-to-date with new promotions, products, and specials.
B)Emergency Services and Support
We provide Emergency Services and Support. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Our friendly staff are here to assist you with any questions or problems you might have. Should our office be closed, we continually monitor our phone lines for messages and should an emergency arise we always have a technician on call, ready to assist you over the phone or come out to rectify the problem if necessary.
C)Stock Replacement Parts
We Stock a Large Variety of Replacement Parts. Whether you need a Filter, UV Bulb, Fittings, Test Strips, or you are running low on Bottles we keep them in stock for you.